PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetconnect ZK aircraft to now be VH registered
Old 25th Nov 2017, 22:03
Rated De

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this "distraction management", or a pure coincidence?
That Sir is something I would give serious consideration to.
With the apparatus set up against them and union accounts of funds held on deposit common knowledge, being out gunned is commonplace.

'Justice system' is a middle class construct; the poor know it doesn't exist and so do the rich. That is why it never pays a dividend to play their game.

There is a big EBA coming up for Qantas domestic pilots. Like all magicians a distraction is necessary and may I suggest they do watch these forums.

Sadly for Qantas pilots they are not led by insightful and forward thinking people, they are line pilots. It is my guess from afar that most pilots are sufficiently scared of 2011 lockouts, (which Qantas can ill afford) to consider anything collective. Of course were pilots to do it they may realise the company is aware of a shortage and wants to lock down substandard outcomes: five year contract anyone?

Unions collectively play checkers, the IR game is chess...

Even now despite shortage of pilots being prevalent here (Europe) as they are in the USA, there are plenty of pilots in Australia convinced of Australian exceptionalism and mistakenly believe it is different in Australia.

What may be interesting is whether or not a courageous approach is taken whereby individuals quietly go about withdrawing their co-operation. It is a big chasm to leap identifying and prosecute actions of 'unprotected industrial action'