PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2017, 19:40
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Conned Rod,
No, because it never happened. Somebody is telling you fairy stories. Again, the challenge is for you to prove otherwise.

Lead Balloon, Gerry III,

I know you are right, but sometimes I can't help myself. Too much time on my hands this week???

Interestingly, and sadly, many of his misconceptions and fundamental lack of basic knowledge are shared with some other LAMEs I know, not to mention AWI.

Indeed, some of the fundamental misconceptions were taught at a particular TAFE, (I can only speak for one) also in CAA/CASA initial AWI training.

When it comes to smaller aircraft, we would be so much better off with the US system and philosophical approach to continuing airworthiness.

Less bulldust, less expense, lots of common sense and better aircraft.

Tootle Pip!!
No you wouldnt admit to it i knew that like leadballon not amitting but saying he left.
As for me not understanding the regulations i far more advanced than your self. Having to deal with what we are placed with daily unlike your self thats just a key board warrior.
Please answer the relevant questions i gave you. Not board one line answer and the if yes under what provisions and ATHOURTITY that you were able to answer if it is a yes.
This is important.
I note you have not even answered the simple question on onboard fire extinguisher.
You dont like lame because you have no control over us. We dont answer too you. This is a lack of power you can not come to trems with. You have the hide to say i say bad things about you yet you on most times you are the instigator of this. Yet when i give it back you cant take it.
Your lack of knowledge on this subject can easy be seen by anyone that deals on this subject on a daily basis. You cant get on a grips on what is approved data and what is not. You have not even answered the simple questions on that subject i gave you. This show you dont know the answer to them. So if you cant even know them how can you expect to know the complexity of the merger between all the applicable complexities between all data.

Gerry
Once again your simple non productive entry is noted. And once again your incorrect. As you see you may not be in a position to not use me. But im never in that position.

Toot toot