PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-3
Thread: Stansted-3
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2017, 10:00
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we need to give primera some credit on these routes not only do they know this market very well but I’m convinced the ALC and AGP routes were chosen high density destinations to get the brand and transatlantic destinations known by the unknowing traveling public if they sell all seats at rock bottom so they cover costs only they will have over 300 people a day seeing the transatlantic destinations on offer at bag drop and like I said before I hope primera have overhead bin advertising destinations like Jet2 and I’m sure the inflight magazine will be covered in Newyork Boston and Toronto and I wouldn’t be surprised to see inflight scratch cards with prizes to the above destinations not only that how many people a day use flight companion sites if prices are kept below all others this will drive potentially 1000s to the primera website and again 100’s of 1000’s will see low prices across the pond so maybe these sun routes are no more than an advertising platform
Very new and clever way to filter massive amounts of traffic through your website.