PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2017, 06:44
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Conned Rod,
Clearly, you do not understand the legal status of a CAAP, AC or AWB, as may be applicable, they are all an acceptable means of compliance, as may be applicable, to whatever the matter is to be done.

So with your finely honed legal brain, would you like to explain the subtle difference between a CASA "acceptable means of compliance" and an "approved document", where it relates to the contents of the document, to the enthralled multitudes.

Or, by any chance, do you think the contents of a CAAP, AC or AWB is not, by some strange transmogrification, "CASA approved" unless CASA separately says it is "approved"???

Got a list of "unapproved" CAAPs, ACs and AWBs, have you??

I would hazard a guess that most people reading this thread would make that comment about you.

With all your increasingly shrill assertions, and rather pathetic attempts at personally denigrating me, NOT ONCE, have you produced any proof of your assertions, which, I would guess, most readers would find quite a telling argument as to the veracity or otherwise of your assertions.

All the below from the CASA web site:

But maybe CASA's got it all wrong, as well as me??? Every CASA publication is "CASA approved" withing the limits of the intent of the document.

Tootle pip!!

PS:I suppose I should not be surprised, but you really should have a look at CASR 23, (indeed CASA 21-35) and if you had an in-depth understanding of certification, and the impact of any FAA actions on Australian aircraft originally certified in US by FAA, you might understand. In the case of certain Cessna aircraft, and their ongoing airworthiness, the FAA decision referred to, directly affects Australian aircraft.
You really are a class act arnt you. You regularly have a crack at myself but when you cop a little back you get all teary. I had an interesting call this arvo but ill get to that shortly. It explains alot.
As for aircraft on going maintenance it dose not matter if its a cessna or a pc12. The certification for the aircraft will remain with the licence holder under the state of which that holder holds the certification. Ie brazil Usa canada Uk France etc etc. The faa is just one of the regions of state. Not all aircraft are certified to far regulations. Its an irrelevant comment you have made.
Prefect example of this is the metro and its on going sale of its certification from the usa to eroupe.
The main reasons for sids was to remove thhe aircraft so that cessna did not have to continue the support off them. They could pull the certification but that cost so much in legal pay out it was impossible to do. Similarly beech had the same with the starship. They tried to buy them up but didnt succeed with all the purchases and as such had to continue with it certification.
I note that you havent answer any questions i have ask of yourself. Every thing i have stated is in the regulations. You dont understand the regelations in regrads to maintenance its very clear.
So when is a ad applicable.

So where do you find the regs on on board fire extinguishers. What documents do you need to the standard. Quick get your phone.

So as i was told " bus driver " is closer to the truth than i relised. An us such why you are so hostile towards lames . Please remove yourself from the seat or push back ring any bells.
Toot toot
Its easy to be brave when you do not have to sign for it and be a key board warrior. So tell us the answer to the questions i have raised with you which are relevant to this forum not the tripe you put on me.