PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2017, 04:49
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Conner Rod,
The answer to all of the above is that the answers are irrelevant to the discussion in hand --- if, as we are expected to believe, you are a LAME, I have a couple of questions for you:

A lawyer, whether employed by CASA or other wise, is not qualified to write an opinion on aviation law if it relates to maintenance, unless they are a

The aviation law is what it is, not what you think it is, or what you or anybody else would like

PS 1: As it happens, the answer to two ( and probably three) of your questions may surprise you, it is YES --- as, along with many other non-LAMEs, I have had specific maintenance approvals to do what would have otherwise required a LAME or approved person with appropriate qualifications.

PS 2: Does a Maintenance Controller have to be a LAME?

PS 3: There is no contradiction in an AWB containing an acceptable means of compliance, any more than a CAAP or AC, but you still have the flexibility of having an alternative means of compliance negotiated with CASA. But none of the three is L-A-W. This very simple concept seems to be a mystery to you. And yes, I do know the legal status of an S/B or so called MSB, including the latest FAA legal determinations of their status, which has had a significant impact on Cessna's approach to such matters, do you??

Really well do tell.
No a maintenance controller dose not have to be an lame. How ever he MUST BE APPROVED BY THE THE REGULATORY ATHOURTITY in class A and B. A lame dose not for B but has to be for A.

Faa has notning to do with Australia unless it is an ad.

Please answer the questions given in full. Especially thoose on sb si and msb in regrad to Australian regulations.

If you dont think im a lame i really not worried at all. We just lucky that boeing made great and just about fool proof aircraft for the likes of your self.

Btw. Any one may make comment on any aviation law. But the change must be approved via the parliament before it can be law. The only expection to tnis is an emergency AD which is consided to be of extreme saftey.
Also since ypur such an expert on everything .
If tbe for example faa or yasa produce an ad is it instant law in australia.