PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maintenance Schedule
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2017, 12:04
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
An ac awb is considered law
Conned Rod,
Do you really have a serious problem with the English language, or are you just having us all on??

I hope it either the latter, or you are not really a LAME at all.

I would have thought that the topics covered in an Airworthiness Administration examination (or whatever it is currently called) adequately covered the hierarchy of Australian primary and secondary legislation and supporting documents, in the aviation case being the Act, Regulations, & Manuals of Standards, subject to the Cth. Legislative Instruments Act 2003, Airworthiness Directives, and supporting material CAAPs for CARs, ACs for CASRs, and the various AWBs.

Because, based on the "knowledge" of airworthiness matters exhibited in many of your recent posts, it is my opinion that I would not have you anywhere near any aircraft, for which I had any responsibility.

An AC is an Advisory Circular, it is NOT "the law". What an AC is, has been dealt with.

An Airworthiness Bulletin, AWB, is a completely different document, but again, as a previous poster has made clear, it is not law.

That more than one AWI of my acquaintance thinks as you do, that an AWB has the force of law, does not make it so, just because he or she has a CASA ID. That is just another example of "rule by law".

There is no such thing as an AC AWB, that I have seen of heard of, prove otherwise by providing a link to an example, not by a repeated assertion.

Tootle Pip!!