PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost of 100 hourly's
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2017, 04:42
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wtf. I cant believe you believe your own bs. Really. The fact it written on an approved forms then submitted to casa for approval. What this dose not count in your eyes. But as i said i might be making it all up. NOT. !!
Just because you dont know dose not mean it cant or dose not happen. You worked in a shelted workshop for how long ?
Conned Rod,
What approved forms, give us a reference, what CASA "approval", based on what regulation, and why is it not mentioned in the CAAP for Schedule 8.

De-identify it and post it!!

I didn't say you are "making it up", I am saying: What you are doing has no legal basis, and I am saying you are really sticking your neck out, in terms of legal liability, for purporting to find somebody competent to unstated standards, training delivered under what legal instrument, etc., and what your qualifications are (just being a LAME doesn't cut it) to deliver such training.

Let me put it another way, if I go out tomorrow, and work on my aircraft, something clearly within Schedule 8, and I have never done ANY CASA approved course, which I have not, am I committing and offense, and if so, against what regulation.

Tootle pip!!

PS: And just to remind you again, you have not substantiated your assertions that I was "removed" from something aviation related (or anything else, for that matter)
Or explained your AOPA complaint, or what the heck 200% si is??