PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost of 100 hourly's
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2017, 04:05
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conned Rod,
Might I suggest it is your apparent inability to read, and fully comprehend, that is part of the problem --- go back and read what I have actually written.

Just because you believe you have signed off pilots to do Schedule 8 maintenance does not make that proof that what you did has any legal standing.

Do you have a detailed written and lawful direction from CASA, if you do, why not post it here? What legal instrument do you hold to deliver such courses?

No such requirements are mentioned in the CAAP covering Schedule 8 maintenance.

Nowhere in the CASA documents, that I have ever seen, does it lay down a process for delivering a course of training, to achieve prescribed competency standards, how those competency standards will be examined, and what form of “authority to conduct Schedule 8 maintenance” will flow to candidates meeting the prescribed competency standards on completion of the prescribed course.

If you do find one, in a MOS or wherever, please let us all know.

Wtf. I cant believe you believe your own bs. Really. The fact it written on an approved forms then submitted to casa for approval. What this dose not count in your eyes. But as i said i might be making it all up. NOT. !!
Just because you dont know dose not mean it cant or dose not happen. You worked in a shelted workshop for how long ?