PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost of 100 hourly's
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2017, 18:22
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=LeadSled;9966899]Conned Rod,
Again, what on earth are you talking about??
I have never been "REMOVED" from anything, aviation-wise.

Neither, you dopey person, have I suggested that no regulation is required, only that Australian aviation is grossly over-regulated, compared to any comparable country, that CASA seeks to micro-manage the whole aviation sector, and this is a very major factor in the parlous, approaching terminal state of GA in Australia, compared to any comparable country.

And

Bend a lot,
I am aware of what you refer to, but I have never seen a stipulated training course of any kind, to carry out Schedule 8 maintenance. And I listen to the rumblings of various CASA persons from time to time. I am NOT referring to any aircraft maintained under 42ZC(4)(e) home built, to use an inaccurate term. That particular "training course" is, in my opinion, almost a waste of time, and includes entirely irrelevant material, but it is a "nice little earner".

I am not aware of any "CASA Approved" syllabus and process, and, quite frankly, any LAME who signed his name to anything that, in any way, suggests he has determined and approved a satisfactory level of competency for a person whose only formal qualification is he or she is a class person entitled to do Schedule 8 maintenance, that would be putting his head on the chopping block, in terms of potential

This us because your abillity to listen and learn is one of your many failures. Just because you dont know it dosnt mean it dosnt exist and dosnt happen.
Ive had to sign of many pilots in this regrads. So have many lames.
But im guessing in your mind im lieing and making it up.
I do know at this present stage is moves abound to remove shed 8 and no pilot maintenance will be allowed.
As for your comment about a lame doing a 5 year apprenticeship. 12 months to get a bus driver in the seat from the start to the seat. 10 years to get a kid of the street to a lame that can do just about anything. Your comments are one of the reasons that lames are now considered a rare species. At the end of the day poeple like yourself will loose.
Toot toot