PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetconnect ZK aircraft to now be VH registered
Old 23rd Nov 2017, 02:42
ElZilcho

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Maybe because he passed the Pysch Test/Screening/Sim Ride/Interview and they didn't.
You mean all that BS that the self licking HR departments have been forcing on us for past 2 decades that Pilots vocally moan about having nothing to do with the job?

Seriously, some legacy pilots have their heads stuffed so far up their asses that they’ve lost sight of the real world of Aviation outside their own little bubbles... some of them never knew to begin with.

If you can fly a Jet for Jetconnect, Virgin, J* etc you can fly one for QANTAS, Air New Zealand or any other Legacy carrier... all that stands in the way is the red tape.

As pilots, we have no control over who hires when, and after several redundancies I’ll be damned if I was going to sit in the LHS of a turbo-prop in NZ for $50k any longer than I had too when the Aussies in NZ were offering nearly double that to fly a jet while I waited for Air NZ to hire.

Bitch and moan all you like, but it wasn’t your wife and kids being asked to put their lives on hold while daddy “stood on his morals” and turned down promotional opportunities because it might offend someone on the other side of the ditch.

I left Jetconnect a number of years ago, but regardless of the outcome here, none of their pilots deserve some of the vitriol that gets spewed at them on these forums.

Don’t hate the players, hate the game.