PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2017, 02:35
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by Trafalgar
The 13th month is being paid to KA staff. They also have better housing and higher salaries.
Very grey argument, but I'm sure it suits your strategy of sending everyone over the top of the trench whilst you're blowing a whistle.

Now listen, the significant improvements KA received came about due a CC campaign that had folks like yourself trying to resign via ACARS. It was a decimation that had CX sending over their managers with olive branches and a policy of bringing the KA package up toward the CX pilots. Their words in their Back On Board campaign.

KA pilots are under no illusions as to what may be coming. Morale is worse than the height of CC- admitted by management. To draw KA pilots into another CC campaign in my opinion, would wreck the group. And I think my colleagues know this, the fragility of the operation and its management, a potential exit strategy is essential. But there's no fanfare or tears, this is just a hat-less contract job

Now you need to be told Trafalagr, nick off. We aren't your enemy. It's the goons you see at immigration who work for the two low cost pilot jobs in Hong Kong, that have our management scratching their heads as to why they pay as they do, and why jets don't fall out of the sky.