PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bruce Protocol Stress ECG.
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2017, 15:44
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dear Radgirl,

With no intention of giving you a hard time but still feeling perturbed at your diagnostic extrapolations, I don't really think that you have provided a precise answer to my previous question. Nonetheless and disregarding that, with regard to this statement of yours quoted below:

(So please, even if you are joking, dont make comments that suggest private doctors and hospitals are dodgy. It could backfire on you and other pilots.)

Perhaps you could provide me with examples of posts in which I suggest, as you have suggested I have, that doctors and hospitals are dodgy or even where I have discussed dodgy hospitals or doctors. Global Clinic and Spire Hospitals are far from being dodgy places filled with dodgy doctors. So I think that you are quite wrong to say about them: (please stop discussing dodgy doctors or dodgy hospitals whether actual or theoretical)

Moving on now though to an area that must be of mutual concern, the decline of private hospitals in Britain about which you are so worried, just you wait until jolly Jeremy and his band of Marxists up the VAT on private medical insurance to 20%. No one will be able to afford to pay for private medical insurance then. In case you haven't heard of this plan, it is John McDonnell's way of paying for car parking at NHS hospitals which will be free under the rule of Momentum.