PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2017, 14:15
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I make a suggestion. Stop telling our management that we think we won't get the 13th month. All you do is effectively cast a vote for that outcome. I believe that our management is scared of the developing situation. They have an exponentially increasing resignation rate, a cabin crew complement that is at the point of insurrection, and ground staff that only need ONE excuse to resign and join a better company. I would suggest that our management had better be fully aware that many of us need only one slight push further in the direction of abuse and they will unleash an unstoppable exodus from this airline (and that is not suggesting that they haven't already passed the point of no return on that score, as I suspect). Make it plainly clear that we and our family's will not pay for their incompetence. Further, that any 'cost cutting' can only take place AFTER they have exploited the obvious savings regarding expanding basings and more efficient rostering (CMP). Until then, pay me, and acknowledge that I am already behind on pay and benefits compared to my country equivalent. I might also add that our wholly owned and smaller subsidiary will be receiving theirs. Are we any less deserving? Go ahead CX, take that last suicidal step towards oblivion.