PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helping Lucie
Thread: Helping Lucie
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2003, 04:32
lucieross

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry guys- didnt mean it the way you all took it. Im not some lazy person who expects everyting to fall into my lap. I wont pour my heart out to all of u and make u get ur violins out, but i've worked damn hard to get what i've got in life. and yes- most other ppl have to. and i will continue to. always! thats just teh sort of person i am. i am just SO desperate to start flying. going to cyrus in november to do some work to save money and really want to do my PPL while im over there, but im fiding it hard to find the cash- dispite working 2 jobs and selling as much of my stuff as i can (although i do draw the line at my body hehe!).

it was just a desperate pleed for any tiny help i could get. did really really value all ur advice- believe me! Just feeling so frustrated cos most of my friends are just going through uni having a fab time with their parents footing the bill with no idea what they want in life- and i know what i want but i just dont see how im going to get there! just excuse me for being pathetic and young! sorry!