PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson recruitment.
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2017, 22:47
Matey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just by way of addressing some of the bickering that has crept into this thread, having just retired after 37 years with the company I think that I am qualified to observe that this is a very good employment opportunity. Great colleagues in all departments, excellent training,well maintained aircraft, a variety of lifestyles in long and short haul, good Ts and Cs. Yes of course the management are always knocking on the door to try and extract more, but the BALPA Company Council do an excellent job in keeping the wolf from the door as much as possible. Of all the UK based employment opportunities currently available I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it as a good career choice. Colleagues who, in recent years, have joined from other operators have in my experience been unanimous in their view that they made the right choice. I fully appreciate that it is not the same deal that I signed up to many years ago, but still worthy of very serious consideration. Right...back to my pipe and slippers!

Last edited by Matey; 16th Nov 2017 at 23:09.