PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light plane crash near Mt Gambier
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2017, 04:46
Desert Flower

Location: Next door to the neighbor from hell, who believes in chemtrails!
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by greifandpain
A reply from the father of TRACY- For Ten weeks I had been driving my daughter and grand daughter to Adelaide and back the same day, three times a week. My daughter was trying to save the life of here daughter who on that same day was going to be admitted to the eating disorder clinic. I would suggest all here go and research anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. I told our Tracy there is a 30% chance Emily was going to die of the mental illness, no matter what everybody was doing for Emily. "Dad, shes my daughter, I have to do this". Tracy was our daughter and I had to do this
too. But I at seventy plus, all that travelling and 15 hours terribly emotional trips was slowly wearing me down. My daughter organised AF so save my health. Tracy was our only daughter and I wish I had died instead of those two beautiful human beings - "The world is a sadder place with their going"
Greifandpain, I am so sorry for your loss. I do know what anorexia nervosa & bulimia nervosa means. However my question was because I was trying to find out how Angelflight worked. I always thought it was only for people who didn't have access to RPT flights, because that is what the TV ads portray.

DF.