PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Memories of RAFG
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2017, 20:44
NutLoose

Received 2,942 Likes on 1,253 Posts
RE post 138, I was in my small part responsible I believe for cleaning up the WRAF population...

True story..

Remember those foul smelling foot or so long brown curving bars of carbolic soap the RAF used to have everywhere, but no one used..

Well there was a WRAF friend who was having her 21st in the NAAFI and I pondered what I could get her.... Anyway I saw this bar of soap and a smile came over my face, I sat for a couple of evenings and carve a giant penis out of it, rubbing it with a bit of water took off the rough edges and polished it up nicely, a hole was drilled in the end, a cord was sourced and inserted, then heated liquid soap shavings poured in to form a soap on a rope giant penis..... I then sourced a pretty box and wrapped it nicely. The scene is set, and in front of all her friends she unwraps her presents, comes to mine and pulls out this giant dick, naturally I claimed I had modelled it on mine... to much laughter she was in heaven and wore it around her neck for the rest of the night.

Well, I thought that was the end of it, but for weeks afterwards I had WAAF's I'd never seen before coming up to me and sheepishly asking are you the guy that carves dicks, and could you make me one...... So much so the Squadron ran out of the soap and I had to source more, so if you were ever out at Bruggen when I was and you could smell carbolic soap on the local WAAF population, you now know why.

Last edited by NutLoose; 14th Nov 2017 at 08:51.