PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar buys stake in Cathay
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2017, 23:18
Shep69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morningcoffee
Shep and Traf,

Were you amongst the B scalers that proudly voted for a pay raise a while back
but only if A scalers only got a zero percent pay raise? Were you a member of the AOA that recently decided they’d put freighter issues on the back burner because pax pilots have already got everything the freighter guys want, so who cares? I tell you what, I’ll pretend I’m in management and you can pretend you’re in a unified pilot group where you’re not just out for yourselves.

B scalers joined on B scale because that’s all that was on offer, somehow C scalers doing the same thing is completely different.
Actually, no. But it's a minor point so don't spend too much time trying to figure it out.

You might want to consider when you start throwing spears at people instead of issues you are probably losing the point. Then again that probably sums up the company's recent 'strategy' campaigns so there ya have it.

There are many cool things I have in life I that I really like and am very grateful for.

I like this opening scene from True Grit and the wisdom there:

(wish I could figure out how to imbed video clips but this is the best I can do)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSo1nhSfgbA

"You must pay for everything in this world, one way or another. There is nothing free.....Except the Grace of God."

If the best you can do is C scale pay, you get C scale results. One way or another. And it is all encompassing and it shows in spades. This is not serving the Company particularly well at this point nor is it likely to do so in the future.

Best of luck to you; hopefully Bruce won't throw ya out of the lifeboat.