PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar buys stake in Cathay
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2017, 23:56
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....and that company will just have to do without pilots, just like CX will have to soon. Morningcoffee, for every joke of a job, there are now a dozen that have large pay and benefit packages. Not to mention all those mainline carriers in our pilots home countries actively recruiting (for now....). Most of the CX pilots I speak to have concluded that it's time to get real, go home and settle down and enjoy life. Not stress out with the HK rat race, be abused and mistreated and lied to by our management, see their kids become chronically ill and eventually wake up broken, divorced, ill and poor. CX management can wish all of this away, but it's too late. The tide has turned, and the exodus begins. I fly with these people every day. I hear what they are really thinking, not what they are telling the likes of AT at a drinks get-together. But you keep believing that CX is the mecca of aviation. (oh, and your "12 days home a month" comment is comically ironic: that is 12 days more a month than most HK based pilots, who have been lied to regarding basing's).