PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet-5
Thread: EasyJet-5
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2017, 22:13
gnarlberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
could someone of you explain the staff travel of EZY?
I guess its quite cheap to travel within the easy network, but what about transatlantic and asian flights? do you have any agreements? is easyjet working on this? norwegian maybe?

what about the bases, you are opening TXL, but besides that what about AMS? i could find something about AMS but seems it is closed? Are there plans of opening a Base in scandinavia? Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm or maybe Helsinki or is Norwegian to strong there?

What crew meals do you get during your duty? is there anything at all, can you buy, or do you get full meals and beverages?

are there rumors about start flying longhaul with the 321neo LR or will it just remain with norwegian?

do you use iPads/lido?

are there any round trips at all with layover or you usually stay at home every night?
is there a possibility of opening PMI and being temporary based there on company cost? (own discretion)

thanks guys again for your patience, I will attend the roadshow the upcoming week and easy looks like the best option for me even if I need to move to berlin... looking forward