PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2017, 13:28
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LAX LHR..
MAN did not want to sit back & watch the situation play out as per one of your scenarios
because they are NOT in the same game/situation as LGW which the courts obviously recognised & were excepted from the review/case judgement...so good luck & wise decision.
The available slots possibly will or can be taken up but with the freedom of a normal ACL application which is quite obviously what MAN wish to see which is correct.
My original comment way back was TBH & in my opinion MAN also was aware that no airline @ MAN would expect or wish to pay for slots there anyways,(again recognised indirectly by the courts).
You are the informed poster @ MAN & you have been asked too if you would share any evidence to help with the above assumption for MAN/MAG`s wishing rapidly to exit the "wait & see approach".
So another question (& you do not answer any BTW) & I`m none too clear, is MAN now absolutely excepted from the Court review or is it now caught up in the appeal? genuine question.
If excepted,than for your positivity hopefully you will be hearing/seeing the applications v shortly.
We make a great pairing with my punctuation & your spelling )