PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adani Coal Airport
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2017, 22:47
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rutan around
...Hey Binghi great business plan. Trouser $1,600 to swan around India and receive other ah hem benefits and then give Clive of India $15.5 million of RATEPAYERS money to build an airport in the desert which will be no use to man or beast when the coal deal falls over. Adani 1 Ratepayers Nil

Margaret Strelow is no friend of aviation. She dudded a local out of well north of $1 million when he built an approved airport, fuel supply and rental hangars when his property was in the Livingston shire. When the councils amalgated he had the misfortune to fall into Strelow's hands. She ignored the previous written approvals and forced the closure of his business.

The local labor guys knew she is a piece of work and denied her pre selection in the upcoming state election. She has now quit council and is running as an independent in the state election. Sort of a Tony Abbott of Central Qld. Hopeless and spiteful.

If the ratepayers of Rockhampton had any brains they would form a ratepayers action group and slap a caveat over all the assets of all the idiot councilors that voted to give Adani money so they could recover for the ratepayers at least some of the money that's going to be lost.
$1600.. Hmmm... wouldn't even fill the tanks of me spam can twice. If $1600 will buy me the vote of all the councillors up there then I'm moving up..

As to the credibility of the rest of yer post..

Whilst we is on credibility...

She said the veto was to remove a conflict of interest with her partner.

Bull:

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk says she was unaware of internal Labor polling gauging public reaction to a Commonwealth loan to Adani until after her controversial decision to veto it.

Also bull: her claim that Queensland's Integrity Commissioner urged a veto:

The Integrity Commissioner examined this conflict of interest and none of the three options he gave Palaszczuk involve cancelling support for the loan or endangering the Adani project in any way.

This stinks to high heaven. Is this how Labor decides to risk the jobs of thousands of Queenslanders?

Category: | Herald Sun