PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Not that bad, surely?
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2017, 08:01
salamalecom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BANANASBANANAS
Either a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome or a paid blogger or twitter merchant or a costa dweller with too much time on his hands.

Most of us are positive people here but you really don't get it do you. We are positive despite the company, not because of the company. There is a massive recruitment and attrition problem that the company will not even admit exists to the workforce - choosing to remove, or make it difficult to access, data sources such as the seniority list for example in an attempt to keep a lid on the truth getting out rather than deal properly with the situation.

And to answer your question re we knew what airlines were like before we signed up. Well, yes, I did. When I started commercial flying, airlines were run almost entirely by pilot managers and directors, the job was fun, the term HR hadn't been invented, 'Personnel' was the department that dealed with administration and all pilot recruitment was conducted purely by pilot managers.

And it worked.

HR have taken over this industry and driven it into the ground. And, assuming you really are a pilot, idiots like you have made it easy for them.
Yes buddy, i do agree with all you've said but what we have in hands today is HR running companie's, and it isn't only on Aviation Industrie but for all sectors of capitalism. Or do we find a better way to deal with this or we leave the business, because things won't go back again like it used to be before, unfortunately.