PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Not that bad, surely?
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2017, 06:46
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
Sala -
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbantas View Post
Kuwait Airways is a nightmare . DONT COME...is the worst airline..You are not allowed to leave the country on your days off...no upgrades ..Locals have everything . and they make jokes all the time about expats...ITS A PRISON...on contract there is nothing what they promisse to you..DONT COME
Totally Agree!

First off all, this isn't an Airline, this is a CIRCUS! This is the CAOS, a big MESS!!!! Never seen this before. They don't know does what "Professionalism" means, this is a playground for the locals kuwaiti's playboys do whatever they want. People on management are lazy, stupid and dumb, 10 secretaries plus the management guys doing nothing, just distracted talking each other about futilities and bothering other people. In the 21st Century they still smoke in the Cockpit in a Commercial flight during flight, on ground, all the time, like crazy!!! And not only the crewing Capt/F.O - they invite every one onboard, even passangers and cabin crew to come to the Cockpit to smoke a little bit during flight and don't care if you are smoker or not (But let's pray for God and our Profet, because i'm an idiot and i'm unable to control myself in absence of cigarette's for few hours). You frequently feel like if you are in a Prank and catch yourself looking for the cameras, many things that happens there are really uncredible.

Maybe this is the Paradise for people from Egypt, Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iemen, Libya, Argelia, Tunisia, Marroco, India, Phillipines, whatever, but for people from the Civilized World i'm sure this is a big ****, a nightmare, the companie's, the people and living in this **** of country as well: all is ****ty.

They don't comply with the contract terms, even the contract isn't clear, and you'll be blocked in this country in your days off (max 2 days off per month in a row for expats), they think we are their slaves, like these Indians, phillipinos, whatever. The treatment you receive is rude, unclear and you are all the time rushing, doing the same thing for them or other's people job 10 times, because they are lazy, not organized and lose or forget everything, even your Medicals Expiry date, PC, IR checks, tickets and hotel bookings on duty, paymnets, everything, if you don't remind the 10 lazy secretaries. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN YOUR DAYS OFF WITHOUT AN EXIT PERMISSION LETTER FOR IMMIGRATION, which you have to request at least 5 days before to your Fleet Chief Pilot (Subjected to Approval) if they remember that you exist later or don't lose the papers. HARD PAPERWORK FOR EVERYTHING!!! THEY STOPPED ON THE 50'S, 60'S ... Funny to see it, the Company, the whole country and Government Departments runs like this.

Local Pilots (yokels) think they are the best pilots and persons on earth, the owners of Aviation Knowledge, superior and that this is a Real Airline and that we are lucky and should be grateful to be here flying along with them, the best company in the world for them, because they don't have any other References and background on their Aviation Career, flying for other Airlines, their only reference on Aviation is this ****, which they believe it is not only a real Airline, but the best airline in the world (inshallah). I'm all the time laughing inside about this Kuwaitis Arab hicks, yokels, islamic country bumpkins, Islamic Bitches, who thinks they are the best in something, this is a big **** of country, people and company.

They should be banned to fly into Europe and US, isn't safe.

If they keep things in this way, they gonna have a Crash soon there, with this company desperatly trying to grow at any cost, without any criteria and with lot's of incompetent people in every where, all sectors, starting from CEO, Operations VP and Management, without being prepared for this growth.

Don't come to this place unless if you and your family are starving and even on this situation, you'll be happier staying in your country, at home, doing other things.
Hmmmm interesting, on the last page he wrote -
I'm sorry guys, but it isn't the Companie's reponsibility to please you, to make you happy and bring some inner light to you, positivity and hapiness for your ****ty life. This is not your daddy's company, this is a job like any other and not a time for fun and celebration, and that's why sometimes or often it's boring: a job is a job everywhere, any sector, that's why it's called "job" and not "party". You choosed your profession and career, nobody forced you to become a pilot right? You should know all these stuffs, how does commercial aviation and airline jobs works for Pilot's BEFORE you decided to become one... this talk all the time, to come here to complaint about how does things on EK works and how tough it is for you to cope with that is so infantile. Again: it isn't Emirates responsibility to make you happy, to bring some light for you life and to please you. It is your job, your homework to be happy with what you have in your hands and don't bother people around you with your insatisfaction and negativity. *I'm not a "local", i'm an expat being treated here better than in my homecountry.
Seems like he is a bit confused about his own advice.