PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 16:43
giorgino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anunaki

Fratello

You claim that English is not your mother tongue yet I am sure that besides being a pilot you have a masters in English literature(I am writing that as a genuine compliment so please do not get offended

So to carry on with the dialogue my personal impression is that people here have tried their best in order to prepare themselves, knowing what you or me were asked does not turn these individuals automatically to people that like to be spoon feed.

As I wrote on my previous post and we both agreed(for the first time)if you are not willing to go the extra mile on your own you will definitely fail at one stage or another...
So I agree again that if there were colleagues who asked about my help and relied only on that yes they are pathetic,I still believe though or at least hope that the vast majority have good potentials.

Nevertheless as I want to be fair(I always try to be at least)your point is valid, if it comes down only to the video interview someone that knew the answers has an advantage over someone that did not.
Does that make the competition unfair?Yes it does,I still believe though that this will not determine the outcome..

Regarding your experiences about people g['etting the job just because their father was a captain on the same company or because they had the right connections believe me I have seen it too and it is a disgrace I agree again!

So most probably you will now say:"Come on man if we agree why did you decide to help these guys?"

Fratello I did it because at the beginning of my career nobody did,call me romantic or anything else that you want(no stupid again please lol)it makes me feel good inside, nothing less nothing more.

By doing so I did not feel that I turned the competition into an unfair one as I said earlier on for various reasons.

Anyway fratello as I am sure the rest of the group is not interested on our personal debate my next reply to your comment will be personal.(delivered to your inbox)

For the rest of the guys please respect my friend's Anunaki point of views and stop the whole argument here!

Last edited by giorgino; 6th Nov 2017 at 20:52.