PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 12:41
giorgino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and gents I strongly advise everyone to calm down!

I am taking this initiative to say so because it was after one of my previous posts that Anunaki started to express his own opinions.

Anunaki my good friend in one of the previous posts in this thread someone said to think twice before sharing any info then a nice chap called dips voiced his disagreement and said that he thought otherwise.

When I replied to Dips I said that I shared his point of view but at the same time completely respected the other colleague's opinion even if I did not agree.

Believe it or not even if you have called me stupid and muppet amongst several things I TOTALLY respect your argument, nevertheless I do not agree with your tone but still I do not have problem with that.(As I said life is too short to get upset, and I was referring to myself not you.

Now to the important staff fratello,in one of your previous posts you said that no matter what the case will be that experienced guys will get the job so let me tell you that 95% of the guys that got in touch with me were newbies, no experience, nada,niente so really do not see the harm of sharing this info plus the fact that according to you they will not get the job anyway.

I do NOT believe that that the video interview will decide who is gonna pass or fail,even if someone got away with it because of me he will not get the job if he is not good at the rests as simple as that.

You will agree with me that in case you make it to the next stage you will have to undergo another interview again so this is the point that you have to prove to them that you deserve to get the job.

You called me stupid because I shared my experience therefore all the others got the answers easily without having to struggle.
Let me say that I agree,do you really think that any of these guys will ever succeed on aviation if they really do not try their best every single day in every aspect?

Therefore I DO agree with you that only if you are prepared to go the extra mile you will succeed in this profession,knowning the four questions that somebody was asked on a video interview is not that and if everyone is only counting on that will crush and burn.

I am pming to you my real name and family name because you challenged that no one would do it because he is afraid of the Air Lingus consequences...

Since we do not live far I might have the chance in the future to buy you a nice glass of vino and talk about all that!