PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 11:21
idontbelieveit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading 3 or 4 pages of this "discussion" I had to create an account to reply..

I cannot believe guys that you are that dumb. Anunaki's attitude is not the best one but he is right. I seriously can't believe that you see nothing wrong in sharing classified information letting other people take advantage of this. There's a point that shouldn't be crossed. You are taking part in a competition - I see nothing wrong in backing up each other in cockpit or here, just don't do it by sharing questions, d@%n! Everybody should have equal chances to show their knowledge and I am all in for supporting the other person but not by breaking the rules of assessment... It is not fair towards all of the participants... Stop us (readers) with your CRM, wrong attitude and so on. All of you are doing the same thing, judging Anunaki of how terrible person he is. But he is so right and there are two options: a) either you are too dumb to admit it or b) it hurts you so much that you can't admit that you're wrong.

I am not saying I haven't cheated a single time in my life, but sharing question is classified as "cheating "here and I am pretty sure that Aer Lingus didn't consider cheating as a value during their assessment process.

Cheers