PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 09:33
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Citationcj2
It’s your attitude man! Throwning a wobbler here cause someone said what to expect.. get on with it. This is life.
You go on as if the assessments was only for you. People come on here to get info and help each other. You are clearly the total opposite, so I don’t even know what are you doing on this forum.

You are arguing with everyone here that disagrees with you. You wont stand a chance even if you get in, HR people smell arogance from people like you from miles away.

Btw, theres tons of information online on what to expect in those kind of interviews, aptitude test, etc..
Still didn't answer the questions. Can you read? go back, re-read all my post on the subject and then come back when you are more prepared to hold a sound and healthy discussion on the subject. Off course there is tones of information on the internet, you are failing to grasp what I said. Nothing wrong in guiding people on the right directions, rather then give it away. Do you get the difference?

You don't know me, you don't know if I stand a chance or not. You may come across people on daily basis and simply not know who they are or how they will act. Your posts as well as Warlock and the others who shied away have no leg to stand on. If you can't take the heat, then you have to look at yourself as real world is nastier than this.

Attitude?arrogance? all noise Mate, white noise and nobody cares. I don't care.

You don't even know if you stand a chance, that is the reality.

You can see the amount the information I have shared in the past. I have been very open and have criticised too, it is also my right. I am not arguing, you seriously get triggered very easily. I have simply posed the questions and so far, none of you answered. I will ask you again, as I'm worried the supposed "pilots" can understand simple instructions or questions, I will simplify it. Did Aer Lingus ask us to respect the confidentiality of the process, yes or no?