PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2017, 21:41
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahahaha because you know so much! Attitude? did you understand what I wrote? My point proven when it comes to being "not so smart". Answer the questions if you know so much, I have asked several but you dodged the bullet, why? after all, it was in the application form wasn't it? Aer Lingus, doesn't want people to share information, true or false?

If reminding people of that is controlling, then you need to go to your safe space Mr Social Justice keyboard warrior, as you're not prepared to face the realities of this industry.

Cover letter? Hahahaha poor you, can't beat the argument can't you? because you know I spoke sense. Obviously you haven't spent a second thinking that perhaps you are talking with someone whose first language isn't English.

My CV and letter were given a lot of time and attention by professionals, to ensure everything was to a decent standard. I have also taken courses in order to prepare for those sort of things, such as interview prep, aptitude tests practice. I never asked anyone to take the first one so I cam get the answer, like I said before, you lot lack integrity.

Some come here to ask about "whats on the test", you are supposed to be qualified pilots and the expectation is for you to know, if you disagree I have no time for you and you need to worry about your employability instead of my "attitude". Mate, I couldn't care less about what you think.

I am very worried that this new wave of "pilots' can't follow simple instructions, have little respect to fellow competitors, zero integrity and respect for the process and still try to defend their reasons to cheat in tests, because thats what it is, cheating.

Mr Keyboard warrior, Aer Lingus recruitment team will see this tomorrow I believe, and I really don't care.

Don't need to wish me good luck, I'll pass your backhanded comments, now worry about yourself.