PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is everyone in EASAland fitting 8.33 radios and disabling their 25Khz kit??
Old 4th Nov 2017, 13:58
PDR1

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by ShyTorque
I've said nothing of the sort. Before you make allegations read what is actually written and by whom. Play the ball, not the man.
You are quite correct - it was Choptalk and Hughes500 who made those allegations. I misguidedly relied on my memory when I made that remark and I withdraw it, hoping you will accept my apology for any offence caused.

Originally Posted by Hughes500
Belkin example, there was no investigation or anything done to it other than a generation of a piece of worthless paper, that is A FACT
I'm bemused at the way you seem to feel adding "that is A FACT!! to the end of an unsupported allegation turns it into evidence. Maybe I should go back and append similar epithets to my statements - perhaps that is where I went wrong, that is a FACT!

If your claim was true, and no work was done to get the DA certification, can you please explain how the 714/715 got Classified by the CCB (assuming this was a UK military helicopter, which you seemed to be implying)?

PDR