PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2017, 19:17
Ashamax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spaflyer
There´s a huge difference from my point of view, on helping other guys with questions like, can I use a Mac Book? Do I need a joystick? Link doesn´t work, or those are the question you are going to get: They will ask you to calculate size of ... or you will get during the interview X question, as this will make a difference from a candidate to another, perhaps to make to the interview if the scores are higher and there´s a limited amount of places.

But this is just my opinion, and also this was said in the last year interviews as far as I´m concern, to not share questions outside, as this might be a reason to be disqualified right away if caught, and that this was a competitions. Note that the fact you are now competing doesn´t mean you can´t work as team player when required.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not asking to share the exact question, I totally agree with you on that. But telling what kind of question we can expect, especially on the interview, can help those who are beginners in the process. Hopefully, someone already did, which is nice, this is enough info I was expecting.

Cheers, and good luck to all!