PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2017, 13:26
giorgino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dips my man

Maybe I am totally wrong or good person😜 but in any interview I have attended so far I would never hesitate to pass any info to my fellow colleagues and so did they.Simply put my point is I do try to help in any way I can as you said so too.

However having said that I am not against the other friend that suggested not to share information,his opinion is well respected too.

Nevertheless bottomline is that the four modules that have to be done do not need any special feedback from one pilot to another,were neither difficult nor easy,they were doable so everyone should be able to do fine.

If I may one piece of advice for someone that has not done the video interview,run some typical questions in your head and answer them loudly,if possible record your self on camera too so you can check your self afterwards and determine if your presence was fine,it will give you some extra confidence and you will practice before undergoing the actual interview,thus you will feel more comfortable (I think at least)😂