PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2017, 13:24
Ashamax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spaflyer
Guys I don't pretend to be an , however want to remind that Aer Lingus is not Ryanair, where if you do everything right you get the job, here we are competing with each other, all of us, for the limited amount of positions available, so think twice before releasing data to help other candidates.
I'm so astonished!

I haven't been here long but this is not the first message that tells me I'm not on the right place. Some of you guys may have been looking for a job for a long time, some others, and I'm part of them, are pretty new on the market. What seems obvious for some is not for others, who are taking a step in the unknown. Helping others is something natural. If you are fighting only for yourself, you guys have nothing to do on a forum. I'll take the assessment and will be glad to share my experience, just pm me. I don't want to read this kind of hate here. If you guys are that much selfish, don't forget to mention it in your personality tests in the coming interviews, for sure, you'll still be here in a couple of years complaining that you don't have a job, despite your 320TR, and 1000ish hours.

Cheers.