PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargo Pilot 'drinks'
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2017, 20:32
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cargo Pilot 'drinks'

So, there you have it. A group of pilots who have been abused, disrespected, treated with condescension,cynicism and utter contempt have proved just WHY they should probably keep expecting such treatment (and that is exactly what they can expect). I note all your smiling faces in the photo on the company newsletter, although the only one with a REAL reason to be smiling in that photo is AT (note: why do you think they highlighted the photo in the newsletter?). You had the PERFECT opportunity to send a sharp message to the company as to how you had reached your limit of abuse; you instead provided management with cover. Brilliant. Additionally, you unwittingly conspired to provide them a with a perfect marketing photo-op. It's hard to feel any more sympathy for your plight after digesting the implications of that photo. And please, don't respond with a trite comment about how "you told AT just how upset you were". I am pretty sure all you did was prove to AT just how easy it is to manipulate and devalue the pilots. Not only your group, but the rest of us as well. How difficult would it have been to just simply have not attended? Sad. To AT, congratulations, they played right into your hands, and I acknowledge you've won that round hands down. Not bad for the price of some cheap drinks... Cheers.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 3rd Nov 2017 at 06:37.