PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Not that bad, surely?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2017, 16:01
Ramones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by viperburns
So guys, little help here, I applied a week ago and oh boy were they fast in reacting. They called me early in the morning. I have about 5 K hours, still a rightseater on 320s. I mainly want the wide body experience and get the upgrade there hopefully. To date, I don’t know anything about Emirates. It was on a whim I applied and they have been frantic. I didn’t do the video interview. They said it s ok, we ll fast track you. Now I have got all this scary package of assessment process. I feel like a test subject. I was on upgrade tract but things seem to have slowed down for now and I was thinking instead of waiting another 5 years or so to fly wide body, I could go to them gulf companies to fly more on the right and eventually get the left seat proper. Now I am not so sure. I see so many negative posts, I think I am gonna continue my semi-miserable f/o life here, things will turn up hopefully and I ll get an upgrade.
Hi first of all I’m not working for EK
What I suggest you is do what you think is the best for your family or carrier or whatever is your top priority
Don’t do it base in pprune comments, in 30 years I herd ALWAYS people complaining for somthing
Maybe the same people that before joining were flying for couple of thousand dollars on shi..ti planes in shi..ti places
Take all this as info then make your choise