PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurowings Europe F/O
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2017, 11:32
Sablaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.

So here's what it looked like from my perspective.

Tip 1: Prepare... prepare a lot! Read everything from the manuals that they handled you.

Tip 2: Start from the lvl1 and then progress to upper lvls, otherwise you'll be just frustrated.

Most of the things that you want to know is written on this post.

ENS - try thatquiz.org really nice for the synonyms that you'll have on the real test. It was not an easy test, but it depends from your general English knowledge, go through provided test few times.

KRN/RAG - There's just audio tasks, if you want you can buy Skytest, it helped me for this one, but its just personal preference.

FWT - You have some questions posted here, also go trough your books, and optionally Avexam. Questions difficulty - medium.

OWT - Clocks are slightly different (needle pointing on a number is much more easier to see, hard black coloured). Speed lvl 3, my avg was 90-95%
day before test.

SKT - Exactly the same lvl3. Try combining provided DLR tests with Skytest, my avg 98%.

ROT - Same voice from provided material, starts really slow lvl 1 and then progress but not as fast as lvl 3, something between lvl 2-3 till end, my avg 90-100%.

VLR - Easiest one, 10x10cm square on display lvl3, also the same as provided from materials, my avg always 100%.

RMS - Again, same voice, same speed, lvl2, my avg was btw 30-36%. If you can remember 6-7 numbers I think you'll pass.

VMC - 2,3,3,4,5 slightly different figures pretty much like Skytest but again not the same. my avg was btw 80-88%.

MIC - if you bought Skytest don't practice too much, principle is the same but it looks and feels totally different, you'll have a lot of time to practice there before real test starts (45 mins practice, and then 15 mins for test). Joystick is Logitech Extreme3DPro.

CRM/Psycho tests - just answer questions as honestly as possible, don't think too much.

Please don't let the exercises stress you or it will be counterproductive, on most of them you just can't achieve 100% and its perfectly fine. As far as I know you are competing against average tests results. Give your best, practice and focus when you're there, try to get enough sleep before assessment so you could give your optimum performance.

I wish you all the best!

Last edited by Sablaster; 31st Oct 2017 at 19:25.