PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian burning cash!
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2017, 15:11
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Worldcom was 2002/3 and it was wholsesale fraud by Directors.

Most employees were dismissed and not paid and US Govt bailed it out with a no bid Iraq contract.

C11 is a con as allows companys run away from debts and start over.............. ask any Pilots who have gone through it with airlines.

Back on track with this thread I could envisage FR going down that kind of route as they are not very 'corporate in their behavior but EZ i would imagine are very well run in that area ', They got a decent deal on new slots and aircraft from the Air Berlin debacle and have the mney on hand to pay for it too.
Think you letting personal opinion get in way of reality.

Define corporate............... all companys are goverened by Stock Exchanges / SEC / Company law.

If you have specific clear instances where FR is not following these then pleas publish otherwise you are making an unsubstantiated personal claim.
Making a claim that someone is not corporate while producing no evidence does you no favours.

They paid €40 million for slots, no aircraft paid for and nope they don't have money on hand just to hand over to Airbus, nor would I expect them to. They will use financing to do so.