PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 27th Oct 2017, 23:55
acc3p7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipname
If you have 40k+ to pay Ryanair for the job, you can afford to wait for few months and give the Ryanair crew a stronger hand in demanding better T&C.
For what? For having to pay 20k or 30k for another, not granted position, worst paid, worst formation and worst planes, company?

There are literally lots of jobs out there for experienced and inexperienced pilots. I heard that a few months ago a school in Canary Islands had to stop operations because they had no instructors. Also my former school are desperate for instructors. Look for a general aviation or instructor job and if you have a clue of what you are doing you'll find a job.
So now I have to fulfill your expectations? I have to say no to a job were they offer me around 3.5k a month with a state of the art aircraft, where i'll learn a lot, new aspects of aviation and everything with what I had dreamed for a crappy salary teaching because RYR "devaluates the T&C"?

Do you even know what are Vueling, Swiftair, Air Europa Express, Volotea paying to few hours pilots? Instead of saying about RYR you should look what are the real options new pilots have. (I'm speaking of the Spanish because is the one I know)

Or those jobs are beneath you? You only fly Boeing or Airbus.
Is it bad just wanting to fly those? Says who? I'm going to become a grown up man carrying a single engine plane build 40 years ago?

I do not understand this moral superiority that some of you have when you already have the work and your life done and come here to criticize people who just want to be able to live.

On top of them, you are blaming us for something that those who are currently flying have allowed and permit, we just met this , we have not been given any choice but to adapt to what there is.

Originally Posted by KingAirJimmy
Haha.. don't be delusional.. RYR wont be paying your loans, your debt will only get bigger... And you will come back here soon and vent your anger.. But hey, it's living the dream
Of course every RYR pilot after doing their 4 daily sectors they run to find the best spots to beg on the stairs of the churches so they can eat something hot...