PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Сarriage of passenger in airplane without emer exit
Old 26th Oct 2017, 16:54
CptDuke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Genghis the Engineer
Grief. Let me get this right.

A Russian, in an American Experimental aeroplane, flying around Europe, on an FAA licence.

Because that aeroplane is sub-ICAO and from outside the ECAC area, that is subject to individual overflight permissions for each country being overflown, and because it's experimental there is no standardised build standard under which EASA can ramp check it.

What a bag of worms! I'm just glad it's not mine to solve. Looks like a fun aeroplane however - although you can't help wonder about the deeper reasons why it was never certified by the FAA.

G
It seems that you have some special attitude to Russian, but I won't discuss nationalist attacks. No one wondering about British or Indian guys flying on american airplanes. Or here is a difference? Strange.

And you are right-it is individual overflight permissions for each country being overflown, and because it's experimental, but it does not mean what ramp inspection can avoid for this reason.

It is not my problem as well-i am just freelancer on that airplane. Usually i am flying Piaggio Avanti 2, and you will be probably disappointed: Russian, with FAA licence flying in Europe on P180 N-reg. Sorry about it.

By the way-Epic E1000 is certified by FAA.

So, are you able to give certain answer on my question? If you not, would you be so kind and stop off-topic please? Thank you!