PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2017, 13:04
easyflyer83

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have news for you.... BA, SQ, EK (et al) Pax also drink in wetherspoons and some are also partial to the occasional KFC. I should know, I’ve travelled quite a lot with some of these airlines.....and not just in economy either.

Conversely, there are some easyJet Pax on certain routes in particular, who wouldn’t be seen dead with their fingers diving in to a bargain bucket.

My point is that these days we can no longer really segregate passenger needs depending on the airline they are flying with. The low cost model is so prolific these days that it is now the norm when flying short haul. The low cost carriers now carry a lot of business passengers and depending on route, some very well heeled travellers too.

The segregation of airlines these days is very much done so in relation to the airlines operational needs. I.e faster turnarounds, 100% self check in etc.

There are some incredibly snobbish views on this site. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wetherspoons or KFC nor the people who use those businesses on the basis that they frequent those establishments. Interestingly, you clump American carriers in those who shouldn’t be anywhere near a fast food joint. Americans frequently bring fast food onboard with them.