PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2017, 20:59
olderairhead

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The following communication from the PNGAPA lawyers was made available to me and is self explanatory.

Firstly, good news for all APA members. The good news is that when I last appeared before, His Honour Kassman J, the lawyers for Air Niugini informed me that they will not raise any objection or raise any issue with APA being included in the order at the hearing of the Supreme Court. In other words, our review application to include APA in the appeal will not be challenged.

Secondly, during the last directions hearing, Kassman J consolidated our Supreme Court Review (SCR) No. 87 of 2017 and Supreme Court Appeal (SCA) No. 83 of 2017 be consolidated and the court order and our Review Application be incorporated into the Appeal Book. Following theses orders, Kassman J directed parties to return to court on Monday 23 October 2017 to confirm compliance of the orders which we did and His Honour made further orders that the matter is listed for Chief Justice to allocated a Hearing date on 6th November 2017. On 6 November 2017 I will return to court and confirm the hearing date.

We hope to get the hearing date in the month of December 2017 to complete the matter. I will provide further brief to you after 6th November 2017 and confirm the hearing date.