PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay shuts down roadshow.
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2017, 01:49
Starbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by betpump5
Oval, are you insinuating that Cathay abides by the rules when it suits them and throws caution to the wind when it doesn't? Slander!
The following is lifted from comments section today's SCMP article about the roadshow being cancelled:

My red bolding, otherwise verbatim. I really could not be bothered to register to point out the irony in posting such a comment in an article about Cathay Pacific. Or to highlight its numerous court appearances on dubious corporate tactics and disregard for employment law in many countries.

"I.m._Wong 9 hours 24 min ago

Longreach Aviation, an AUSTRALIA- and Hong Kong-based company hiring for....
I am in no doubt the company is wholly run and operated by Australians. What do you expect from the descendants of the penal colonialists? Decency and honourable business dealings?"

But then again the same dipsh*t posted this as well:

"I.m._Wong 1 hour 47 sec ago

Cathay pays the bill sending their new recruits to be trained a good pilot in Australia's flying schools (now an expanding Aussie industry). When fully qualified, the stealthy Aussie come and steal the newly qualified CX pilot.
Meaning HK passengers are paying the devious Aussies twice over for the same goods, and their training schools have endless supply of HK new trainees.
Shameless!"

He could even be posting on here.