PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2017, 19:05
ec_2017

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qbigglesq
Michael249 - I'm in the same position as you in terms of waiting for dates for the non-technical assessment day at Dibden Manor! I really hope that come January 2018, they still have enough places left on one of the three airline tagged routes!

-Does anyone have any information on whether it is possible to apply for the BA Cadet Programme while having applied to Gen easyJet already?

-Also, does the BA Programme feature a re-payment of the £69,000 Training Security Bond like the Gen easyJet Programme does?

-And lastly, if I passed the technical assessment for Gen easyJet, do I need to re-take the same test (and pay another £295) for the BA Programme? It is highly likely that those two tests will be within 6 months of each other.

Many thanks for any info.
Yep, the one application at any one time is airline specific I think, probably to reduce the number of people applying to numerous schemes at the same time. Think it's been that way for some time now, and was definitely the case at the beginning of the year, when I first applied to easyJet.

I recall the BA FPP bond being 84,000? Given that BA is £115,000, £6,000 more than easyJet, the bond may be slightly bigger too?

I think transferring results only applies when transferring from Airline to whitetail, if say you fail an element of the airline process... airlines have different pass marks, so think you'll need to pay the £295 and re-do everything sadly mate.

Well done for passing the technical, that was the hardest part for me personally, the interview and group ex was on the whole a pretty chilled day!