PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commander Simon Rawlins RN Pilot's American wife blocked by Home Office
Old 23rd Oct 2017, 06:32
Trim Stab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Basil
Does that mean that Hom Sap were less intelligent than Neanderthal but better fighters? So they were better balanced; a bit like comparing IQ and common sense.
Yes, Neanderthals were more intelligent than Homo Sapiens. Neanderthals had higher cranial volumes (about 1600cc) compared to Homo Sapiens (about 1300cc). There is a strong correlation between IQ and intelligence in human races. Neanderthals were also taller, stronger, had fair skin, and straight hair.

Caucasians have about 5-10% Caucasian DNA and cranial volumes about 1450cc. Japanese/Korean have a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA and slightly higher cranial volumes than Caucasians (about 1500cc) and also have more Neanderthal characteristics (eg straight hair). Africans have no Neanderthal DNA, which is why they have the smallest cranial volumes of any human race.

Nobody is sure why Homo Sapiens was able to invade Europe and force out the Neanderthals. The old theories that Homo Sapiens were more intelligent have now been discredited. It is thought by some researchers that Homo Sapiens bought with them a disease that they were resistant to - there is some evidence to show that Syphilis arrived in the northern Hemisphere about the same time as Homo Sapiens.

I became very interested in all of this when I moved to Africa about six years ago for work. Having witnessed first hand how utterly stupid the majority are, the selfish, myopic greed of the more intelligent, and seen their total inability to build any sort of functioning society, despite being overwhelmed with natural resources, sunshine, water, fertile agricultural land, I decided that the old theories that we are all descended from inhabitants of the Rift Valley to be highly unlikely.

Political correctness should not make us blind to science. Any disbelievers should just go to Lagos (for example) and see the honking, chaotic, ugly, crassly unjust society that Africans build, totally devoid of any art or beauty, despite having fabulous wealth at their disposal. I don't want these people coming into Europe and messing up our place too. The black people already in the UK still struggle to integrate despite being there now for generations since the 1950s. They are still more likely to drop out of school early, fail to find work, get involved in crime, spend life on benefits, and have more children, than white citizens or asian citizens. And I am also fed up with their failings being blamed on "racism" in British society, and I get particularly angry when our police force - which is the best in the world - is accused of racism. The likes of David Lammy should go to Nigeria and see how the Nigerian police function lol.