PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2017, 13:21
Rutan16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by daz211
Departing Germany at 3 or 4 am I would rather pay double the price to arrive at a convenient time most hotels have a check in time of 1400 so arriving at PMI 0600 - 0700 what do the Germans do with themselves?

But more on topic I would not choose any return flight which ment I had to leave my hotel before 1000 might just be me but I like to get up at a normal time grab a paper from the news agent have a nice fry up then leisurely get to the airport

I have noticed jet2 have also set up a base at PMI with early departures to the UK forming a mid morning departure back to PMI.
Such a snowflake you are . Times past many much most Balearics flights departed the UK late evening and particularly Ibiza. Back in the eighties I arrived their frequently at 3am !
Collected by coach delivered directly to hotel door by tour rep. Signed collected key went to bed and woke at 5 in the afternoon quick shower and onto the liquid beverage
Organised tours had their benefit with Coach transfers and room available on arrival
Btw our German cousins still take advantage of inclusive tour type business models so they get the room on arrival almost any time