PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK MFTS on or off the rails?
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2017, 20:24
Melchett01

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by airpolice
Well if you don't like it, you can just **** Off, and when you've finished ******* Off, **** Off some more!

As we enter the third week I find Mr. Tickell’s attention seeking tent based twattery even more annoying than weeks one and two

"Who was it that did your media training, Myra Hindley? It's terrible! All these hands all over the place. You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra. It was like watching John Leslie at work."

"Terri, when I want your advice, I’ll give you the special signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act."

What the **** is this? Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, ****?

"The guy is an epic f*ck-up. He’s so dense that light bends around him."

"No, he's useless. He's absolutely useless. He's as useless as a marzipan dildo."
Well if you think 'W1A' and 'The Thick Of It' are good, I heartily recommend watching 'Jonathon Pie' sketches on You Tube. A fictitious news reporter who in between takes to camera presents his own views on the politics and situations of the day.

He doesn't so much as address the elephant in the room, the elephant generally ends up shot, stuffed and mounted all in the space of 2-3 excoriating minutes. It's very cathartic!