PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2017, 17:27
Jwscud

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
This is the email I got today from Ryanair...

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I hope you are keeping well since you left Ryanair. My name is YYYYYYY and I am a new Flight Ops Bases Manager in Ryanair. We are currently a team of 4 which is doubling to 8 as part of Ryanair’s drive to significantly transform the way we reward and interact with our pilots, improve their working environment and career development.

You may or may not be are aware of the significant changes that are taking place at Ryanair. We have increased Pilot pay by up to 20% and significantly increased resources in pilot rostering, crew control, bases management and training. We still have much work to do but we have already made significant changes and plan many more for 2018 (including a new annual leave system / process) as we strive to make Ryanair the employer of choice for 737 pilots in Europe. See attached recruitment leaflet with further details.

From 01 Dec former FOPS Director Peter Bellew will be returning to Ryanair as Chief Operations Officer (COO) to lead this transformation.

If you are interested in having a conversation about returning to Ryanair, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please let me know if you are open to a conversation on this, or if you have any specific queries, and I will give you a call.

Thank you for your time.

Kindest Regards,