PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anna's Friday Liar. 13/10/17
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2017, 04:18
Dead Serious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forgive the intrusion but I used to work for CX many years ago and I am now with Ryanair. The two companies are very different but over the last few years our conditions were just steadily being tramped over by our CEO who thought he 'was' the company.

Our recent action started off totally un co-ordinated but within a week we had organised sadly something you guys at CX seem unable to do. We have gained the support of unions throughout the world and during my recent trip to meet with reps at AA they told me they knew nothing of the plight of pilots in Hong Kong. It begs the question "what is the HKAOA doing?" It would appear absolutely nothing.
In Ryanair we have set up a new union within 10 days and I suggest you do the same. Then, as we did write to the ultimate bosses the shareholders and bypass your CEO and DFO as we did. They answer to the shareholders.
You will read today at out biggest base EGSS we have rejected the latest offer from MO and his position is now under real threat.
I urge you to 'act'. Do something and the travelling public will at least respect you if not like you but it is better than just rolling over which from an outsiders view you appear to be doing.
You are better than this. Do something NOW and good luck to you all.

Last edited by Dead Serious; 17th Oct 2017 at 13:27.