PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2017, 14:30
jrmyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ozzdogg
Alright... I am looking into new options. Love japan.

So, the new money info listed.. first year $7200 + 4000 so 11000 something as extras and expenses. The first 6 months of training only the 7200. after 5 years 13800 something...

first and foremost ... DO I get taxed on this or is this after TAX? That is pre-tax. So you will be taxed by your local gov't by whatever tax plan they have in place. There is no Japanese tax withheld as you are not an employee of a Japanese company.

The 10 days off in a row, do you get the 2 days on top of that to commute? upto 14 days if ya get 2 annual leave days on top. What is the total annual leave BTW 24 days? Yes, you get 12 days in a row, 14 if you use the 2 days of vacation. 24 days of vacation a year.

Is it true command time is about 3 years? I would say it is closer to 4 years or so. When I upgraded it was 5 years. Prior to that was around 3.5-4 years.

Living in Narita, during your time there. What kind of expenses are you looking at for hotel/food on a monthly basis ? Or share appartment with other crew? costs ? An apartment in NRT will be about 75,000 Yen more or less. Utilities run around 10,000-15,000 Yen. Hotel is around 7000 Yen /night. How much you spend on food is totally up to you. If you drink a lot then it will cost a lot.

And lastly guys, tickets...to amsterdam to be exact? Discounted? Free with ANA? Zed fairs? ID 90 % What s the deal? There is a Zed Fare. I've never used it so not sure what % that is. I always do the C-Class ticket option.

Thanks in advance y'all.
See the above.