PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF 7879 routes
Thread: QF 7879 routes
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2017, 11:30
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by IsDon
I think it's called sarcasm.

By the way, I didn't think there was anything that insulted journalists. Whatever professionalism once existed with this occupation certainly doesn't exist any more. "Journalists" are merely a conduit from the corporate and government spin doctors to the great unwashed. Regurgitating press releases with a simple cut and paste. The driving imperative being the first to break the story, regardless of the actual content and the veracity thereof.
Very true IsDon... I've almost stopped looking at newspapers... cannot read an article beyond the first one or two paragraphs without finding factual errors that even 10 seconds and a google search would find are not correct... I seriously think, especially things like 'Traveller' in the Age and SMH just troll wikipedia when they are short of ideas for an article. Just pathetic. The few real journalists in the country are derided as being left or right or loopy if they still actually investigate and research before putting pen to paper so to speak.